2009年10月20日星期二

What feel leh??

Today , I dun want what that I feel also!
1st period is Mathematics ( Chinese) , when I saw my marks , I can't control myself, I cry ,
Haiz,
because teacher say if do correction will add marks,
2 paper I also got do,
0.5 mark also no add 4 me,
I so angry ,
then she say she can't see my " nu li"
==
what the help
33 % only a,
I scare my mother dun give me take part any competition or performance ,
55 !
Realy sad !



I wanted to say thank you 4 Wan Chin,
she let me very happy !
Thanks ~


Dancing society
Very tired!
My leg ~
55
I think 2moro I no need walk already,
so pain

Today want go back tuition again,
boring !

Hey,
I forgot to say a thing,
my malay paper 1 take 61 % / 90 % ,
paper 2 take 81 % / 100 % ,
Yoh ~
Happy !
But I still must improve my malay!

没有评论:

发表评论